When preparing your home for the holidays, do not forget to decorate your windows. While some garlands or festive embellishments add joy, there are many other economical ways to add some Christmas to your windows.
1) Create a Christmas Garland Ornament: Your tree is probably overflowing after years of years made by friends and family. Then, display your ornaments above your windows. Place thumbtacks in the top corners of the window. Now, insert a festive ribbon or ribbon and hang the embellishments on the line. The line must be stretched or everything will accumulate in the middle. You now have a new place to display all your favorite ornaments. For something more festive, tie a garland to your windows and hang her ornaments.
2) Make paper flakes with your children: it will engage your children and inspire your creativity. Create snowflakes by cutting out paper patterns, Christmas wrappers or coffee filters. Do a lot of them, hang them at the window or stick them on the glass. After Christmas, the dough will come out of the glass.
3) Create a holiday diorama on the seat of your bay window: If you have a bow or bow window, turn the window seat into a holiday diorama. Find empty boxes of cereals, cloth or shoes and wrap them. Do not forget bows and ribbons. Add holiday bears or reindeer for a cute little touch.
4) Leave the snow everywhere you live: Create the illusion that Jack Frost has just crossed a layer of snow. Spray the snow outside your windows. Use it in corners, on the edges or at any other place where snow accumulates.
5) Take a holiday with your natural decor in your home: go out and find pine cones or branches. Use holiday ribbons to tie the bows together. Add pine cones. Now hang your house wreath or simply place it on the window sill. You can even leave these decorations until Christmas.
Each of these five ideas is a simple and innovative way to bring joy to your vacation. They are all budget buddies, too! You will create Christmas memories that you and your children will remember for many years.